7 Foot Christmas Trees
is a great time for getting along with family, decorating and enjoying the break season. Decorating your property inside and outside has become a popular family tradition and many households spend countless hours and unlimited levels of money making their homes look great for the holidays.
If you’re thinking about decorating your house this year but aren’t quite sure what will look good, you may want to check out our list of the top 5 most popular Christmas light colors of the season. The colors you choose may have the greatest affect the general look of your home, so ensure you choose carefully.
1. Red will probably be a favorite color at Christmas time. You can’t fail by choosing red Christmas lights but you will probably want to mix the red lights with another color. An excessive amount of red is likely to make your home look too bright and too tacky. Adding an additional color preferably green or clear will boost the red lights and make your home look holiday awesome.
2. Green Christmas lights have been and will be a popular choice for this season. Also similar to the red, green lights must be paired with a complimentary color which means your home doesn’t look too overdone with green lights. Yet again, pairing the green with red lights or clear lights would be the perfect touch for the holiday style for 7 Foot Christmas Trees
3. Clear Christmas lights or white lights as some choose to call them really are a classic and simple way to make your house look seasonal and elegant. Clear lights look fantastic by themselves but can be paired with any other color like green, red, blue, gold and purple.
4. Blue Christmas lights are quickly becoming one of the most used decorative themes of the vacation season. While blue doesn’t typically represent Christmas in any specific manner like red or green, these lights are an effective way to make your property look sophisticated and seasonal.
5. Gold is just a traditional Christmas color that exudes elegance and sophistication. Gold Christmas lights are no different. If you intend to give your home a classic, traditional Christmas feel without going over the top, gold lights are an ideal choices.
Develop our holiday tips have helped you through your decorating decisions. And remember, decorating your property lets your neighbors understand that you and your household embrace the Christmas spirit for 7 Foot Christmas Trees